Psychology Quizzes: 5 Enjoyable Personality and Brain Short Quizzes for Everyone!

September 16, 2014

By Anna Agoncillo


Bored? Try these! Personally, I'm obsessed with answering Play Buzz quizzes, especially when I'm killing time. Remember that these tests are purely indicative and for entertainment purposes alone.

For best results, kindly answer each item honestly. You may also, share it with your friends or suggest a great quiz for me to check out. Enjoy!:) 

1. Underneath your subconscious lies your heart's desires, unleash it if you must!


2. It only takes 1 question to see a glimpse of you!




3. Apparently I have a more Linguistic brain, want to know yours?


4. Inspired by one of my favourite Psychologists, Carl Jung:

5. and Finally, 

Read the previous post: Color Psychology and Lifestyle: How to wear your mood! Subscribe to Miss Psychobabble now!
 or "here" to receive free updates!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What is on your mind? I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you. :)

Like MP on Facebook